Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] merlin music player issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevin1
  • Start date Start date
K

kevin1

Guest
Hi im looking for some advice, after installing the merlinmusicplayer plugin from vix feeds I get the following error.

Some plugins are not available:
Extensions/merlinmusicplayer
(Usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/ merlinmusicplayer/
Merlinmp3player.so:undefined symbol:
_ZN25istaticserviceinformation9iscryptedEv)

It looks like theres an issue with the merlinmp3player.so file in the plugin files, but I dont know what exactly or how I can resolve it

Im on the most recent appollo image

Thanks for any lnput
 
I doubt anyone will flash an old image to test your issue. The next image after yours has come to an end already.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top