M Mgblugs New member Joined Feb 9, 2014 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 18, 2014 #1 Hi All, I've just installed on my new Solo 2 running Zeus. I am blown away with the skin except from a problem with the info bar clock showing blurry. Is there a setting I'm missing?
Hi All, I've just installed on my new Solo 2 running Zeus. I am blown away with the skin except from a problem with the info bar clock showing blurry. Is there a setting I'm missing?
S scwheeler ViX Skinner-Dev Joined Sep 1, 2012 Messages 432 Reaction score 4 Points 0 Age 46 Mar 22, 2014 #2 Hi Mgblugs - I'd have a good guess if you go into Metrix plugin you will find you have 2 skin parts for the same thing selected hence the ghost image.
Hi Mgblugs - I'd have a good guess if you go into Metrix plugin you will find you have 2 skin parts for the same thing selected hence the ghost image.
josh_g V.I.P Joined Sep 3, 2012 Messages 595 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Age 37 Location UK Apr 15, 2014 #3 that is corrected, turn of one of the skin parts for the clock, re-save the skin and hen re-select it on user settings
that is corrected, turn of one of the skin parts for the clock, re-save the skin and hen re-select it on user settings