Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Metrix HD infobar clock blurry

Mgblugs

New member
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All, I've just installed on my new Solo 2 running Zeus.

I am blown away with the skin except from a problem with the info bar clock showing blurry.

Is there a setting I'm missing?

screenshot.webp
 
Hi Mgblugs - I'd have a good guess if you go into Metrix plugin you will find you have 2 skin parts for the same thing selected hence the ghost image.
 
that is corrected, turn of one of the skin parts for the clock, re-save the skin and hen re-select it on user settings
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top