Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Metrix HD

grahammcm1888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
52
Location
Glasgow
Hi guys

I just tried to install the metrix HD skin on my VU Duo 2 with the latest build of Vix now my receiver will not start up. The Vix icon just spins in the top left corner.

I cant access my box on my lan with my laptop.
:confused:
Please help !!
 
you should still be able to access via a FTP program and if you can navigate to usr/share/enigma2 and delete the offending skin folder, if you cant just reflash the receiver.
 
I was trying to access via wireless. I have hardwired to the box and will try that now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top