Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Mgcamd 1.35 not working in 3.2 009

john doe

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2014
Messages
1,694
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
God Knows
just updated to 3.2 009 this morning. using download section (blue button, vix, downloads) with restore setting & with no plugin restore which worked fine.

I use mgcamd 1.35a and 1.38, when trying to activate 1.35a nothing happens (by using the start button) the vix sign turns and under active is blank, but when activating 1.38 under active it shows 1.38, also 2.3.0 is fine

I deleted 1.35 and download from feeds and restart but nothing.

Not sure if this a possible bug and if I have come to the right post.
 
I have updated exactly the same way as you (on my Zero - not done Solo yet) and use mgcamd 1,38 - all works fine - no restart needed for mgcamd.
 
I've not done my zero, only solo2. so I may flash zero and see if same problem. the issue is 1.35a just will not activate
 
Last edited:
May I recommend better choice of title in future, perhaps "Mgcamd 1.35 not working in 3.2 009" instead of "Crouch flash 3.2 009"

It is a known issue that will be fixed soon. You can for the time being add this symlink, guide to telnet commands in my signature.
ln -s /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0 /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

Alternatively, you can try these configs for 1.38
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...wont-autostart&p=312719&viewfull=1#post312719
 
May I recommend better choice of title in future, perhaps "Mgcamd 1.35 not working in 3.2 009" instead of "Crouch flash 3.2 009"

It is a known issue that will be fixed soon. You can for the time being add this symlink, guide to telnet commands in my signature.
ln -s /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0 /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

Alternatively, you can try these configs for 1.38
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...wont-autostart&p=312719&viewfull=1#post312719

Sorry about title, I was in a rush as I had to go to work. 1.38 is working fine so ill use that for time being.

do you know it will fixed? cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top