Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] MgCamd ECM time not showing

BadBoy

New member
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
291
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I have changed from oscam to mgcamd and the ecm times are no longer showing within the info bar, any suggestions?
 
Anyone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
Try using a different skin I use Magic HD and ecm times are displayed with Mgcamd
 
Bummer, will give it a try

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
If ECM times still do not show with Magic HD FTP the skin_user(unzip first) file below to "etc/enigma2" and restart Enigma
 

Attachments

Will this work with other skins as I have no ECM times using vix skin yet if I use cccam I have ECM time and info and from time to time I like to change my skins it's also nice to see ECM info also
 
vix skin at present doesnt support mgcamd info as we testers dont use it to configure it

i did try to get the support added but couldnt for the life of me get mgcamd to work
 
Glad I'm not alone in failing to get MGCam working on the latest image builds. I use oscam to read my card in Debian pc and always used MGCam as client in my duo to connect but for some reason the screens staying black even though oscam web info shows me connected and using ecms. Wish I could get it working again as cccam is not preferring mine when it should sometimes. I think the cccam issue is more to do with newer oscam builds than cccam as it worked flawless prior to updating oscam. I'd go back but can't find the previous very stable version I used before lol.

Oh, and Happy New Year to everyone !
 
I changed from camd35 which was showing ecm times

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
Glad I'm not alone in failing to get MGCam working on the latest image builds. I use oscam to read my card in Debian pc and always used MGCam as client in my duo to connect but for some reason the screens staying black even though oscam web info shows me connected and using ecms. Wish I could get it working again as cccam is not preferring mine when it should sometimes. I think the cccam issue is more to do with newer oscam builds than cccam as it worked flawless prior to updating oscam. I'd go back but can't find the previous very stable version I used before lol.

Oh, and Happy New Year to everyone !

Am using Oscam build 6196 here on a ET9K and it is happily working with my ETK on CCcam 2.2.1 and 2.30.

I would check your conf file to make sure everything is set up properly as Oscam is a bugger to set up.
 
I am confident it is an issue with vix as times show on my db running dbuk image talking to my server.

Times were working fine via oscam, but I changed from oscam client server to mgcamd client and oscam server

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
I got it sorted, apparently the new images dont auto-detect the box type correctly for mips receivers so I changed the box type to dreambox in the mg_cfg to 06 and away she went. I am almost certain that I did try this before but all is good again. I agree with you re Oscam though, the number of optional parameters is growing and growing. The caching is superb though.

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
B: { 06 }
 
tried the above on my vu+duo with vix 2.3 running mgcamd1.38 as a client but doesnt shoe ecm times...when i switch to cccam2.2.1 ecm times shows, must be issue with vix image..
 
tried the above on my vu+duo with vix 2.3 running mgcamd1.38 as a client but doesnt shoe ecm times...when i switch to cccam2.2.1 ecm times shows, must be issue with vix image..

What skin are you using mine is showing using Magic HD
 
It would be nice if a skin developer who knows how to make it work would let us know so we could try and add it to the vix skin. Afterall that's what forums are for... isn't it?

thanks
CT
 
If ECM times still do not show with Magic HD FTP the skin_user(unzip first) file below to "etc/enigma2" and restart Enigma
i tried that with vix2,3 mgcam1.35 on my vu duo...still doesnt show
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top