Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] MGCAMD Needs to be restarted every couple of hours

  • Thread starter Thread starter giub1981
  • Start date Start date
Ive just moved to oscam after having similar problems with mgcam..
Its a pain in the arse to set up with lots of trial and errors but in the end i got there and so far so good.
 
The forum has rules to protect itself and members.

There are other fora that allow unrestricted discussions.
 

Simple it runs great & for what I need it to do it does it better than any other build after 166 & as the OP had said he's having problems with mgcamd & that's one of the main problems I had so I stuck with 166 & will stay there until there's no such issues on later builds, personally I don't care what's new or been added that doesn't intrest me
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Simple it runs great & for what I need it to do it does it better than any other build after 166 & as the OP had said he's having problems with mgcamd & that's one of the main problems I had so I stuck with 166 & will stay there until there's no such issues on later builds, personally I don't care what's new or been added that doesn't intrest me
What card are you using your cam for?
Sounds like a config/cam issue rather than an image issue.
 
I don't think it is an image issue (but I may be wrong). I was using Newcamd as the emulator but there was a problem with the server and everything stopped working. I was asked to change to MGCamd as the emulator which started everything up again, however, I now have to restart the MGCamd every few hours. It can sometimes be every 2 hours or as long as once a day. Previous to this, it never stopped.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top