J
Juggy69
Guest
Hello,
I have downloaded and installed both mgcamd versions 1.35a & 1.38
I have set them to auto enabled at start up
On my ftp i have added a file newcmd.list file to users/keys, i try to add it to the var/keys but always reverts back, when i go to start either version og mgcamd i get the following error
No config files found please setup MGcamd fist in var/keys
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Stuart
I have downloaded and installed both mgcamd versions 1.35a & 1.38
I have set them to auto enabled at start up
On my ftp i have added a file newcmd.list file to users/keys, i try to add it to the var/keys but always reverts back, when i go to start either version og mgcamd i get the following error
No config files found please setup MGcamd fist in var/keys
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Stuart
