Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Mgcamd problem et900

  • Thread starter Thread starter johny99
  • Start date Start date
J

johny99

Guest
Hello everyone.

I recently upgraded to the latest vix image from the march image.

I was previously running mgcamd downloaded from the 4shared site supplied on this site. I have since changed computers so redownloaded the cam however now when I try to run the cam i get an error message along the lines of no configuration file found in var/keys.

I have reinstalled the previous image from post 2 on this link and everything is fine now http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?6897-ViX-Team-ET9000-Image-v2.1-05-03-2011

Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this issue.

I am also having an issue uploading bouquets via et9000 control centre by lee hudson, I get an error code of I/O 123 when I click on upload channel list

Thanks
 
Make sure there is 2 files in var/keys newcamd.list and mg_cfg
 
I never used to have to put two files in there.

After googling I put that file in there, i stopped getting that message but instead I just get a blank screen.

If i use the older version of vix I dont need that file and everything works ok.

Am I stuck with the older version?

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top