Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Mgcamd Setup Help Please ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadowman007
  • Start date Start date
S

shadowman007

Guest
Hi am a bit confused & a noob when it comes to these things :p I am currently running Vix image 2.3 (BEST IMAGE BY THE WAY :thumbsup: )
with cccam 2.2.1. But my question is about the mgcamd ? I mean what is this does this replace cccam or does it work with cccam?
I have read online that mgcamd is mean't to be better then cccam? Also is there a mgcamd tutorial ? how to set it up for a VU+Duo receiver?

I would really appreciate all the help i can get. :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top