Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Mighty vix has fallen.

Here's his next version, He event went to the trouble of making a few spelling corrections. Bless.

I think i should start asking for my cut of the royalties for these videos.
 
Here's his next version, He event went to the trouble of making a few spelling corrections. Bless.

I think i should start asking for my cut of the royalties for these videos.

good job you're not naming any new images after planets

they might accuse you of talking out uranus. :D
 
good job you're not naming any new images after planets

they might accuse you of talking out uranus. :D

LOL had far worse muck slung in my direction from my old WM days, these lot amuse me more than any thing else.
 
It's not downloading stuck at 69%

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Must be my phone

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
There is nothing in the image that will brick your receiver, the main difference between 3.0 and Zeus / Helios. is that you will have to setup again from scratch as the backup made on 3.0 is not compatible with Zeus or Helios.

Not the image I'm worried about. I've done the firmware on pc and my amp and both were bad flashes. I have terrible luck with these things.

Sent from outer space using intergalactic carrier pigeon
 
These fools have made another one, I make my debut this time...
digidude, cuebase & fraggle way too obsessed.

 
Last edited:
LMAO, that one's the personal work of mr digidude him self LOL, that little welsh boy has way too much time on his hands, either that or he fancies me ( horrifying thought i have my own little welsh boy stalker ).
 
guess I might be in the next one I just posted this on his website

come on thats pathetic you can do better than that - at least the Hitler ones were funny
 
pathetic and childish

Slightly funny though...

LMAO, that one's the personal work of mr digidude him self LOL, that little welsh boy has way too much time on his hands, either that or he fancies me ( horrifying thought i have my own little welsh boy stalker ).

If this is digidude, it's the same youtube account as most of the others.
Keep your stalkers to yourself pheonix. Between digidude stalking you & making youtube videos in his spare time, I don't need him & his bunch of merry fools stalking me too...
 
Well personaly i did not get it :confused: :eek: but then again i am a Monkey Hanger not a Sheep **ager
 
It's like an episopde of EastEnders, no one cares who murderd Lucy. It's all pheonix fault.
 
digidude, cuebase & fraggle need to run out of their racist, sexist & homophobe video ideas before their silly youtube accounts get more hits.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top