Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin HD] Miraclebox mini combo HD- EPG updating problem

specialized

Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I just received my Miraclebox mini premium HD and got it all up and running in a couple of hours but I can't get the EPG to update on the cable side of things, the Satellite EPG updates fine. I have been through the settings and selected my cable provider from the list then the secondary my area but when I search doesn't update the cable EPG.

Can someone please give me a quick 1-2-3 guide just to make sure I'm selecting the right options before updating.
 
Ok go to epg/crossepg then go to update rytec providers and update after the update go to XMLTV providers and at the bottom you will find rytec virgin UK XMLTV has been added to the list :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top