Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Miraclebox Premium Twin+ Openvix4.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter Twinkal
  • Start date Start date
T

Twinkal

Guest
I am hoping to buy a Miraclebox Premium Twin+ ( combo) and thinking of flashing it to openvix4.0
however I sill want to have live tv streaming to mobile devices, accessibility through web interface,
Web Browser & HbbTV to work.

I have following concerns,

1. Will these be functional with the new vix version.
2. If some thing not working can I revert back to the factory software
4. What is the process
3. Is there any precautions which I can take before flashing the factory software to facilitate reverting back on later stage.

I am new to the subject, and can someone please give me some advice on this regards... many thanks in advance
 
Pretty sure there is no HBBTV or Webrowser in the feeds for Twin+ using OpenViX. You'd have to stick with factory image, or maybe try OpenMB or Egami. Not tested HBBTV or webbrowser myself. Tbh any web browser on a E2 receiver is pointless imo and don't work well.

How to USB flash guide:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-bu...Premium Twin+ PLUS series receiver by USB.pdf

If you want to stream outside your home network you'd be better to choose a receiver that supports transcoding such as VU+ Solo SE V2, Solo2, ET10000, HD2400 or Duo2.
 
Thanks for the quick response and advice. :)
what do you think about live TV streaming to mobile device from E2 receivers ? is it working well ( both outside and within the network)
I was eyeing on VU+ boxes before and wanted to go for a combo E2 receiver to expand my options. then I fund Miraclebox Premium Twin+ with relatively low price tag (for 3 changeable tuners).I think I have to do more reading on the specification, features and compatibility. Many thanks for the help.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top