martin20009
New member
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2013
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello,
I am having issues service scanning. Basically i only find 200 channels. I have had this with the atv image which thanks to guys here I flashed an older version and fixed it.
I would love to come back to Vix team but just wondered if I was missing something. I have set send diseqc to yes as suggested previously without effect. I have copied satellite.xml from my quad thinking it may help.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
I am having issues service scanning. Basically i only find 200 channels. I have had this with the atv image which thanks to guys here I flashed an older version and fixed it.
I would love to come back to Vix team but just wondered if I was missing something. I have set send diseqc to yes as suggested previously without effect. I have copied satellite.xml from my quad thinking it may help.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks