Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Missing first letter when searching sats/services

  • Thread starter Thread starter gary1971
  • Start date Start date
G

gary1971

Guest
Came across this tonight when updating my box. When I went into green for sats/ services the left hand side of my channel list ie the first letter is pretty much off the screen. Anyone ever came across this?
Just annoying me that I can't think of how to fix it after having it 3 years lol
 
Not sure what version of vix I'm on...it's quite simple, all other menus are in full when seen on tv. If I go to green/sats/services the first letter of all channels is pretty much off the screen, which I think is strange as all other screen menus are fine!
 
Check the OSD position setup and ensure you can see the whole of that benchmark.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like you might have overscan enabled on your TV. See if there's an option to disable that on your TV. If not you can resize the picture from the VIX menu. Press Menu on your remote and navigate to Setup / System / User Interface / Position setup. Adjust as necessary.
 
Kinda lost me Abu, OSD position ?
Best to disable overscan on your TV if you can. Otherwise go into the following:

Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > Position Setup

Adjust until you can just see the white edges on all four corners
 
Thanks guys, will give that a go. Think the menu/system part could be the way. A brand new tv so I will give it a bash
 
Best to disable overscan on your TV if you can. Otherwise go into the following:

Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > Position

Don't see any postition in user interface only show positioner movement
 
What image are you using?

Menu / Information / About
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top