Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Missing HD channels after openvix 5.1.013

Leave Network Scan set as YES (default) and it will pick up all the HD channels.

I'll give it a try later when the Mrs has finished watching. I always assumed that a Network scan would scan for the supplied network channels like Freesat or Sky. I only have the FTA Freesat channels plus any extra channels (including UHD test channels) like CNN HD etc. I'll try later.

I remember many many years ago (Not with Openvix, I had a CubeRevo then) it was common to manually replace the drivers when the manufacturer updated them. Not sure what the VU driver files are in Openvix. Had a look in the VU latest usb download but not sure where they hide them.... Happy to give it a go while waiting for 017 if anybody knows.
 
Think you need to look at your setup whats causing your issue, its not OpenViX. I use multiple satellites on both developer and release images with no missing transponders that I can see. How are your bouquets made up?

I have reinserted 5.1.016 Results: (Hot Bird, Astra 19° and Sky 28°) Total channels found 3800+, ran ABM found that Hot Bird had a total of 35 transponders in Setup>Tuner config>signal fnder (many channels showing N/A) plus 28° had a few channels N/A (have to manually search each transponders at a time to get back the missing channels)

After reverting to 5.1.13 (4350+ channels found, After ABM was ran, Hot Bird was showing 95 transponders and only a few channels were showing N/A over the 3 satellites
 
So Yesterday, Vu+ have released new, new, new drivers for 4K perhaps that will fix your issue when they reach the next image.
 
Still not working correctly in Openvix 5.1.018 with drivers dated 12/02/2018

And not working correctly here:
After updating to Openvix 5.1.018 same problem as 5.1.016 Numerous channels have to be rescanned individually.
(3 satellites, Hot Bird 45 transponders, Astra 19° 44 transponders and Sky 28° 50 transponders (predefined) found and 3821 channels in total.

After reverting to Openvix 5.1.013 and rescanning it found 4367 channels and transponders found Hot Bird = 95, Astra19° = 107, Sky 28° = 79. Only a few channels have to be rescanned. Thanks to echannelizer that this not too much of a bother
 
Status 5.1.018 here

SF4008 OK
Zero4K OK (no idea why problem no longer exists)
Uno4K Broken!
Zero Broken!

In debuglog (Zero) there are lines:

Unhandled Exception..

Satfinder/plugin.py 762, NoneType object has no attribute getFrontendStatus

Satfinder/plugin.py 793, SatFinder object has no attribute currentProcess.

Not sure if related, but this is bug in python code
 
Is the problem scanning or tuning?

Leaving ABM to one side, are you using the same xml file for scanning?
 
Is the problem scanning or tuning?
Channels work if they are already scanned, but all s2-transponders are missing in satfinder.

Here is link to (satfinder Zero) screencap Astra 19.2E, you can see all S2-transponders are not in list.
First line should be 10714H 22000 2/3

https://imgur.com/a/V3ByL

(Adding attatchments directly to forum not working either)
 
Strange. First two entries in xml for 19.2 not being shown in signal finder on solo 4k.
 

Attachments

  • 192e 10744.webp
    192e 10744.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 18
Looks like it is a driver issue. Technomate receiver shows it.
 

Attachments

  • 192e 10714 technomate.webp
    192e 10714 technomate.webp
    15 KB · Views: 20
Just to test, I loaded the latest official USB software from VU dated 23/2/2018 and that doesn't find S2 channels either, so this is definitely a VU driver issue. I've sent them a bug report, but won't hold my breath.

Maybe if they get enough reports, they might do something about fixing this issue.
VU+ Bug Report Page
 
I also can't get Sky HD channels. Everything else works fine. On .18 build Uno 4k SE. Where did you get build 19 can only find 18.
 
I also can't get Sky HD channels. Everything else works fine. On .18 build Uno 4k SE. Where did you get build 19 can only find 18.

If you're talking about Sky Sports HD on VM cable, then that's unrelated.

Build 19 is available from an opkg upgrade or the software update in the menu.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top