Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Missing Rytes sources...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
yay
I just updated my build and its now working again.
Thanks a lot to the developers.
I just wanted to ask a quick questions. My main box is still running appollo. I probably should update to the the latest build but all my settings (custom virgin boquets) and my oscam settings are saved on this version and it took for a long time to get everything just right.
Could i back all this up and reflash?
Or do i have to start the set up again?
 
Why not just use the embedded VM EPG support and use the EPG updater to zap to a channel on your default transponder overnight to load 7 Days EPG direct from the stream, it's a lot more accurate than the Rytec source.

How do you do this?

I have always used cross epg.


Thanks
 
Fantastic job, the HMLTV importer is working again. Thanks to all that made it happen.:) The last few days have been a steep learning curve for me and although I didn't fix the problem, I now have a much greater appreciation of how good a job you guys do. This is certainly the best Forum.

One question, BT Sport channels have no information, will the epg data be added or do I need to reload? Thanks again.

cant you use cross epg and use opentv for epg, its much more reliable gets it direct from sky, if you have a low spec box then thats really only reason to use xmltv importer for sky epg
 
yes i reflashed tonight and as usual used the cross epg and opentv and no issues,not used xmtv for a long long time:D
 
I can't get it to work on my 2nd box which accesses Cable from my 1st box downstairs using Remote Channel Stream Converter.

How do I get EPG to work with Remote Channel Stream Converter?
 
where exactly do I need to ftp the .py to ?

THe directory (where to FTP the XMLTVConfig.py) is this one i suppose ? /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XMLTVImport .

I have tried the fix and it is working :-)

page 4, would have been easier if read the whole thread its only 5 pages would have saved asking
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top