Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Missing some chanels only when recording

Legacy7770

New member
Joined
Jan 3, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
Hello everyone hopefully someone can help me out with this problem.
I've just noticed when I'm recording say channel 5 and go to watch say discovery it's not got a signal.
There are several chanels missing stop recording and they all come back.
Any help would be much appreciated Thanks Steve
 
What is the config, what softcam is in use
 
You don't say how many Tuners you have? In your case this is important and could be the cause of what you are seeing.
 
Hi,
not only tuner but also how much independent cables from the dish.

ciao
 
Hi everyone I've got two tuners on my xtrend et8500 and two cables from my twin lnb.
Thanks again Steve
 
Hello everyone thanks again for all the replys. Just a quick update on the problem it looks like if I recored chanel 5 I lose a couple of other chanels. This only happens when I recored chanel 5. if I record a different chanel there's no problem any help would be much appreciated Thanks Steve.
 
Yes I'm using oscam. I rolled back 4.021 from 4.023 but had the same problem. Can someone please post up their tuner configuration??
Yours sincerely Steve Evans Steve
 
No point anybody posting their tuner configuration. It might be different to what you have connected to your receiver.

Say what you have connected to Tuner A. Full details please.
Say what you have configured tuner A as. Full details and a picture if possible.

Separate answer for all other tuners may be better for you.
 
image.webp
Hello everyone here my tuner a and b setups
Yours sincerely Steve Evans
 
Can you set prefered tuner for recording to tuner B, record ch5 and see what happens:)
(Setup/system/customise)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top