Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Missing startup option

bsod

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2014
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Australia
Hi,

I am not sure if this option was ever supported by OpenVIX, as there was a time when I was swapping between OpenViX 4.x, OpenATV and OpenPLi distros. The option I am refering to allowed you to specify how the unit would startup after loss of power. From memory the options were

- go to deep standby
- go to standby
- power up

and was in the customise menu. I have now decided to stay on OpenVIX and I cannot see this option anywhere. If it was removed/dropped from the OpenVIX build, is there any chance it could be re-added as I found it a usefull option.

tia

Craig
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top