Hi,
There is one thing with the SF8008 that irritates me.
Live broadcast shows teletext and DVB subtitles OK.
However, recordings on attached USB drive show DVB titles OK but not teletext.
Is there any way to record teletext with the program?
I'm with the latest VIX image but this problem has been going on for some time so I don't expect this version of the image is to blame.
I've looked at settings but can't see anything relevant.
Thanks.
There is one thing with the SF8008 that irritates me.
Live broadcast shows teletext and DVB subtitles OK.
However, recordings on attached USB drive show DVB titles OK but not teletext.
Is there any way to record teletext with the program?
I'm with the latest VIX image but this problem has been going on for some time so I don't expect this version of the image is to blame.
I've looked at settings but can't see anything relevant.
Thanks.