Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Missing TV bouquets after installing new Skin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chips
  • Start date Start date
C

Chips

Guest
I got my Vu+ Duo last week (from the site sponsor) and, after a lot of help from this forum, I got it up and running and I'm really happy with it.

However, now I have a problem - apologies if I've missed the solution but I could not find it in the forum.

I am using VIX.

Yesterday, I decided to change from the pre-installed skin (Vix_Night_HD) to the default Skin. I wasn't to impressed with the default skin, so I changed back to Vix_Night_HD. I got the "Completed" messages and there were no errors or crashes.
However, somewhere during this process, I have lost all my TV bouquets. I had installed the latest SilverFox bouquets and before this problem, when I pressed the Blue favourites button, I could see a "Radio" heading and a "TV" heading which contained all the TV sub categorie like Freesat, Movies, Sports etc.
Now all I have is the Radio heading and no TV heading. The EPG also only contains radio channels.

When I access the Vu+ using the web interface, all the bouquets are there. So, I am using this to navigate around the bouquets.

I have tried re-installing the Skins, downloading the EPG again, restarting E2, restarting the box, unplugging the box, but nothing has worked.

Does anybody have any ideas on what I may have done wrong and, more importantly, how do I get my TV bouquets back ?
 
What happens when you press the TV button on the remote?
 
Ok, there all back now !

I have to confess that that is the first time I have (deliberately) pressed the TV button. Until now, I had been pressing the UP key and going from there.

So, the Radio button has been accidentally pressed. I'm not taking the blame for that - that's what 6 year old son's are for.:)

Many thanks for your help with this. Bet you wish all queries were that easy !
 
ha... glad you're sorted now.
sometimes it's the simple things & you don't know till you know...
 
To be honest the default skin is a pile of crap and something that goes way back to the days of Dream multimedia. as far as i know it's only in there as it is so tied into the image it self it's ni impossible to fully remove without causing major headaches for the image as a result.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top