IAmATeaf
New member
I know full well the issues that can occur with mkv files and in most cases a quick transcode has always resolved the issue but I have a video that does the strangest of things and I can't see what is different when compared to one that works. The video and audio both stutter, so the picture pulses on the TV and the media player bar stays permanently on the screen. Box as a result becomes slow to respond but pressing stop eventually will stop the video.
I've checked to make sure it's and 8bit video and everything else looks the same according to mediainfo.
This occurs on both image 037 and 002 that I've just flashed too.
I've checked to make sure it's and 8bit video and everything else looks the same according to mediainfo.
This occurs on both image 037 and 002 that I've just flashed too.