Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Most recent STABLE 3.0 build version???

  • Thread starter Thread starter ste_fairy
  • Start date Start date
S

ste_fairy

Guest
Hey guys. Could you tell me what the latest stable 3.0 build is?

I updated when the green flash came up on the first infobar and I'm on 319 ATM but im unsure whether this is a stable update.

How can I tell from your download page?

Also, How can I turn off the green flash without updating? Sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me and I click update and end up with a problem like I have now:

Every hour a message pops up saying night standby mode will commence and I need to select no to stop the box from going into standby.

Cheers for the help, wife is doing my nut in complaining!!

Thx Steve.
 
1. Unstable - MENU>SETUP>SYSTEM>SOFTWARE UPDATE - change to stable only or disable it

2. Blue button>vix>power manager and change settings to your choice
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top