Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Motor issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter advancedbuildfylde
  • Start date Start date
A

advancedbuildfylde

Guest
world of satellite.com my vu duo 2 the motor on my dish will not move, the guy who installed it will not back!!!
I have a green light on the motor, and I can move it with the button.....

Help please, I live near blackpool
 
Can you post up a picture of your tuner - change your lat and lon as that's your location.

Did it work at anytime after the install?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top