S
smithey93
Guest
Hi everyone,
Hope all is good.
I've finally got round to setting up my motorised dish, however I'm having problems aligning it correctly. I've got a clear line of site to the satellites after attacking the trees, so I know that isn't the issue.
As it stands I can pickup astra 1 (19.2E) but to do this I turned the dish to 23.5E, if i turn too 28.2E I pickup 23.5E. I've sent the motor left and right (for hours) and them are the only two satellites I can pickup. I think the problem lies within the vertical alignment of the dish itself - I've got this set to 22.5 degrees.
I seen some pretty good diagrams of the "arc" of satellites, and the common problems (too high/low etc) but I can't for the life of me find them.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated
.
Cheers,
Smithey
Hope all is good.
I've finally got round to setting up my motorised dish, however I'm having problems aligning it correctly. I've got a clear line of site to the satellites after attacking the trees, so I know that isn't the issue.
As it stands I can pickup astra 1 (19.2E) but to do this I turned the dish to 23.5E, if i turn too 28.2E I pickup 23.5E. I've sent the motor left and right (for hours) and them are the only two satellites I can pickup. I think the problem lies within the vertical alignment of the dish itself - I've got this set to 22.5 degrees.
I seen some pretty good diagrams of the "arc" of satellites, and the common problems (too high/low etc) but I can't for the life of me find them.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Cheers,
Smithey
