Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Motorised dish problem

Busterroo

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Rep Ireland
Hi Folks,

I'm afraid I have reached breaking point with my motorised dish setup and I need big help. I have recently fitted a Technomate TM-2600M3 motor to my 97cm Technomate dish. After a lot of adjusting I finally got it working on most of the eastern satellites, happy days. After a few days I replaced my Solo-2 with an OS-Mega, set it up the same and everything worked fine for another few days until last night when it just stopped moving. The dish stuck on around 8w and the green light no longer is on. If i restart the box, while the box is booting the green light returns and the buttons on the motor will drive the dish but only until the box is fully booted them the light goes orange momentarily and then turns off. I reconnected my solo-2 and I managed to get the dish moving for around an hour but then the same issue happened again. Both boxes now illuminate the green led whilst booting but once booted the light goes orange, then off. I have remade the connections and they are good, the cable is good quality and a relatively short run. If I connect a sat meter that gives an 18v output through the coax, the led stays green and I can move the dish with the manual buttons. I have reset the motor whilst it was connected to the sat meter and realigned to 0 but when I connect back into the box, same issue, no green led. Help please:confused:
 
Disconnect power to the lnbs and see if the motor moves. The cables should be Receiver--->Motor--->Switch(If used)--->LNBs.
 
Disconnect power to the lnbs and see if the motor moves. The cables should be Receiver--->Motor--->Switch(If used)--->LNBs.

I disconnected the lnb and remade the cable, solved the problem. Unforgivable really, considering I'm an electrician and it's the first thing I would suspect if someone else had a similar problem. Cheers mate.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top