Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

motorised zone 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
B

beck

Guest
Hi I have a zone 2 dish witch wanted to use to pick up astra 19
And hot bird, I was wondering would it be posable to motorise a zone 2 dish I only interested in the 2 satellites hot bird and astra 19.
Any advise would be good thanks
 
If you are just using those two sats, you'd be better off using a multi LNB setup instead of motorised.
 
Hi abu yes I'm only interested in the 2 satellites stated, I have tried a multi arm and also a monoblock lnb but with no joy for the 2 satellites so I just use the dish on hot bird but would like to get the 2 I did have a 90cm set up with a motor but got fed up as I'm im.the hills of Wales and every high wind we have hear the dish kept moving
So I still have the motor and was just wondering is ti posable to use this on.my zone 2 use now for hotbird thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top