Hi, Please look at the clip below which shows the problem:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7SrUmaXghlPWEtiZXZCdmoxWW8/view
At random when watching any programme on MotorsTV on freeview the aspect ratio can change for a split second then it changes back to normal. When it happens it's squashing the picture. I copied the video above directly from my satellite receiver via FTP so I've not modified it in any way. Is anyone else having this problem and do you know how to fix it?
I'm using a Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home USB tuner. I'm just wondering if this is a problem with the tuner or if the programmes just aired like that?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7SrUmaXghlPWEtiZXZCdmoxWW8/view
At random when watching any programme on MotorsTV on freeview the aspect ratio can change for a split second then it changes back to normal. When it happens it's squashing the picture. I copied the video above directly from my satellite receiver via FTP so I've not modified it in any way. Is anyone else having this problem and do you know how to fix it?
I'm using a Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home USB tuner. I'm just wondering if this is a problem with the tuner or if the programmes just aired like that?