Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Mount Manager and filepath query

BubbleBalls

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
770
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Ireland
Hi,

I have been messing around with the mounts manager and have lost the direct path to my 2nd box media folder. I can mount the harddisk, no problem, but cannot remember the filepath I used to access the media folder directly. It's easier for the family if pressing location to get straight into the movie folder.

Something simple I guess but I am stumped - i have tried several - hdd/movie, net/hdd/movie, media/hdd/movie, /hdd/movie/ and more. What am I doing wrong please?

thanks
 
thanks, got there in the end
Harddisk/movie

I think I had more file paths than that in the past. But all good. Cheers.


Tapatālker
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top