Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Mount manager sees no devices

trevsat

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Since upgrading, from 6.5, I think..actually 6.6 most likely

No storage devices show in the manager or the Detected Devices in information section, but in the Videos (File List) screen, pressing yellow reveals history of locations, and all the devices are shown and available.

So it works, but now I can no longer change mountpoints.

Anyone else seeing this? Currently on 6.7.017
 
Now this is strange.

I live with this for a few months, thinking it's a visible bug that will be noticed and fixed 'soon'. I lose patience and post about it. I notice 6.7.18 is out so do an update...

Mount manager works again!

But the system reports as 6.7.017 still!
 
and 6,7,019 is out now but for the time being I would adopt if it aint broke etc. You dont mention receiver or skin un use.
 
The change to 6.7 image line included a change in how devices are mounted. This was described in the release thread. Once you have set it up, it will be fine.

A few users always dissuade others from updating. Ignore them!

If you experience a problem, please report issue with as much detail as possible.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top