Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Mount USB HDD with ntfs as read and write

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nos
  • Start date Start date
N

Nos

Guest
Hi Everyone,
I have VU+ Duo with vix 2.2.100.
I have external USB drive with NTFS partition and I want it to mount as read and Write. At the moment it only mounts as Read only.
Is it possible to do that?
I think with other images it is possible to do that with ntfs-3g but couls not find that on VIX.

Thank you
 
Ideally it needs to be ext3

Or do a mount share from yr pc then it can stay ntfs


Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top