F
finric
Guest
Hi,
I've recently purchased a flashed solo2 and wish to install an internal hdd for recording/timeshifting purposes. I've seen youtube and the actual physical installation looks very simple but i want to know what steps are required afterwards to ensure recordings etc are saved to to the newly installed hdd in a specific directory (eg/media/hdd/movie) as you'd expect it to.
Will a brand new 2.5" sata hdd simply plug and play or does it need formatting with directories adding first?
Basically, am i able to do this without having to reflash it again and/or send it back to the person i bought it from? If so, how?
Regards
Rich
I've recently purchased a flashed solo2 and wish to install an internal hdd for recording/timeshifting purposes. I've seen youtube and the actual physical installation looks very simple but i want to know what steps are required afterwards to ensure recordings etc are saved to to the newly installed hdd in a specific directory (eg/media/hdd/movie) as you'd expect it to.
Will a brand new 2.5" sata hdd simply plug and play or does it need formatting with directories adding first?
Basically, am i able to do this without having to reflash it again and/or send it back to the person i bought it from? If so, how?
Regards
Rich
