Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Mountpoint

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
Trying to setup a mountpoint so I can stream movies on pc to vu duo vix2.4. I have had this fine with windows xp but am now using windows 7. The network browser sees my pc but I cannot expand this to see the shared folder I (think) have set up with the movies in on the d drive. Can anyone help with step guide. (particularly) in relation to windows 7. Maybe I haven't shared the folder correctly?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top