Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Movie List Behaviour

purenirvana

New member
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,

I've recently setup an ET10000 with 6.3.005. I've got a different behaviour in the Movie List than I used to have on my old ET8000. When I exit the Movie List completely and then go back to it, the selected item is the last thing I watched out of the Movie List, I'm sure my old ET8000 used to default the selected item to be the recording at the top of the Movie List.

For the life of me I cannot find a way/setting to make the Movie List open at the top-most recorded item rather the last thing I watched. Can anybody offer any help please? I'm running the Simple Ten Eighty skin if that makes a difference?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top