Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Multi-epg problems, missing picons, cannot select channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeeC22
  • Start date Start date
L

LeeC22

Guest
Multi-epg problems, missing picons, cannot select channels [SOLVED]

I now seem to have another problem with Hades 018, this build is proving extremely frustrating.

I have attached an image, the top of the image shows the channel list, and you can see that the Picon is showing for CBS Reality+1. The bottom part of the image is the multi-EPG, and you can see that the same picon is missing (along with others). Missing picons are scattered throughout the channel list, on pretty much every page.

Not only is the picon missing, but if I move the cursor over that channel and hit OK, it simply closes the EPG and stays on the current channel. So basically, if there is no picon, I cannot select that channel in the multi-epg, I have to either go back to the channel list and select from there, or select a nearby channel and use the channel +/- buttons to get there.

Sorry about the quality of the image, I cannot get the ShootYourScreen plugin to work, but I'll save that issue for another thread.

channel error.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* Never mind... I just had to do a GUI restart to get a plugin working and I can now select channels, but the picons are still missing. I can fix that bit easily enough...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top