T
thotha
Guest
Dear readers
Unfortunately, my mother language isn't English, so I don't know if I'm able to explain it well enough.
In the multi epg view (where several TV channels are listet top to down) there is a red line visible to show the actual time right now.
My problem is that the mark which shows the what you what to see next doesn't follow the red line but most of the time will jump to the far right side.
What setting do I have to change that this follows the red line?
See the screenshot attached to understand it better.
Thank you for anyones help and suggestions.
Kind regards
Thomas



Unfortunately, my mother language isn't English, so I don't know if I'm able to explain it well enough.
In the multi epg view (where several TV channels are listet top to down) there is a red line visible to show the actual time right now.
My problem is that the mark which shows the what you what to see next doesn't follow the red line but most of the time will jump to the far right side.
What setting do I have to change that this follows the red line?
See the screenshot attached to understand it better.
Thank you for anyones help and suggestions.
Kind regards
Thomas



