Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero4K] Multistream not working.

Emulated

New member
Joined
Jun 4, 2013
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Maybe I am missing something obvious but multi-stream does not appear to be working on my Zero 4K. I am able to get more channels with my GB UHD Quad 4k using manual scan than I get on the Zero 4K and the GB is not multi-stream.
 
Which satellites? Also GB has blindscan

Is there a huge difference in channels found?
 
On the Gigablue UHD Quad 4K @ 5 west I get 289 listed with blind scan. Manual scan lists 309 channels.
On the VU+ Zero 4K @ 5 west I get 157 channels listed with blind scan. Manual scan lists 648 channels.
Same settings on both receivers.
 
Post #3 doesn't agree with post #1 - in post #3, the Zero 4K picks up more channels ... not your msg in #1
KingofSat list 659 FTA channels on 5W
 
Did it again. Then realise in the first post I was scanning a different sat because the image on the Gigablue adds numbers to the channel lists.
On the Gigablue UHD Quad 4K @ 5 west I get 282 listed with blind scan filtering out adjacent satellites. Manual scan lists 309 channels with no network search.
On the VU+ Zero 4K @ 5 west I get 121 channels listed with blind scan filtering out adjacent satellites. Manual scan lists 648 channels with no network search.
The GB appears to be better at blind scan whilst the VU+ Zero appears to be better at a general scan.
Will try the Gigablue multi-stream tuner.
 
Last edited:
Gigablue Multi-stream is not fully working or released yet in their drivers.

Is it working with the VU+ Zero 4K and the latest image? or am i doing something not correct in tuner setup.
 
Thanks. Not much point in selling the tuner. I will return it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top