Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Multiswitch 17 in 12 out Switch .. VuDuo Openvix image

  • Thread starter Thread starter markeeny
  • Start date Start date
M

markeeny

Guest
Hi guys.. I'm trying to set up my duo 2 with this type of switch... I have experience with 17in1 out switch, but I'm not managing to figure out this config .. Can someone help me out pls.. In my multiswitch it says Diseqc 2.0 .. in my config page on the duo I guess its diseqc 1.0 that handles this type of switch ... I feel almost sure I have the cables in the right way.. Check out the pics here where I have the connectors from the switch, the lnc connectors etc.. and a picture of the settings in my duo 2 ...

You can reach me at skype: jofriman
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0037.webp
    IMAG0037.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0039.webp
    IMAG0039.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0036.webp
    IMAG0036.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0031.webp
    IMAG0031.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top