Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD1200] Mutant 1500 - Stuck @ Boot after upgrading to latest image.

Ok, confirms was the kernel upgrade, thx for your help.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No probs - glad I could help.

Does this mean that all mutant users with pre 4.2.006 will have boot stall issues when upgrading to a later load?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wish I had read this before upgrading. Just returned from a week away. Switched on the Mutant 1500 and saw the upgrade message. I looked at the version, it was on 007 and the version being upgraded to was 009. After the upgrade it is stuck on boot. I can access the 1500 on the LAN and I can see that it has taken a settings backup before the upgrade. I guess I just need to USB flash the box and then apply my backup settings.
 
I had 4.2.006 - carried out an online update to take it to .0009 and now I have a stuck on boot display on receiver.

Oh well reflash it is... thankfully have settings backed up.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top