S
skippyalong
Guest
Good morning Abu Baniaz unfortunately had to go work will try at lunch time if not around 8pm will do it then thanks
I tried to flash a new vix 027 file earlier as suggested by birdman but couldn't get the reciever to flash just still have the vix splash screen as before
I'll run through my steps I did when I first turned on the receiver
1 followed the installation wizard got ethernet sorted
2 did a channel scan channels working perfect ie BBC 1 HD
3 assigned USB for epg
4 and here's the kicker didn't like default skin so in to plugins got blue HD skin and restarted Gui as prompted and that's it nothing else, no software or other plugins installed having had an ameiko alien 2 for a number of years I understand these things happen and am confident we'll get it sorted it's not the end world, maybe for some
I tried to flash a new vix 027 file earlier as suggested by birdman but couldn't get the reciever to flash just still have the vix splash screen as before
I'll run through my steps I did when I first turned on the receiver
1 followed the installation wizard got ethernet sorted
2 did a channel scan channels working perfect ie BBC 1 HD
3 assigned USB for epg
4 and here's the kicker didn't like default skin so in to plugins got blue HD skin and restarted Gui as prompted and that's it nothing else, no software or other plugins installed having had an ameiko alien 2 for a number of years I understand these things happen and am confident we'll get it sorted it's not the end world, maybe for some