Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] my auto updater in ultimo 4k is saying update via telnet or reflash

kianiadnan

New member
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
my ultimo 4k always told me when new update available and I always update it from system

but now it is saying update will not work on your build update via telnet or reflash

I really want to avoid reflash

how do I update via telnet and is telnet update work like same as I do always do in receiver

please help
 
You should really find out what image you are on. Menu > Information > About

The "unable to perform an update using remote" bug only affects those on 5.1 012

how do I update via telnet and is telnet update?
As in post that @ccs linked to.

Here is a guide to issuing commands
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-use-Putty-for-Unix-Linux-commands


Will it work like same as I do always do in receiver
Yes
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top