R
rosco1874
Guest
When I look under skin I only see vix red blue and green, does anyone know where to get this?
Please double check, latest image is 079. You also need to establish whether it is OpenViX or OpenVixHD. On OpenVix it is there, so I assume you are using OpenViXHD.I'm using the latest Vix Image, I think it's Apollo 83
No metrix is not a 1080 HD skin and as such can't run on ViX HD. Only the You ViX skins in conjunction with the ViX HD image currently support the 1080 frame buffer.Sorry I'm using OpenViXHD 79
Yes you can still get picons and there are some of ocrams in the image feeds. The main difference between the HD and standard image is the HD image is tailored specifically for the 1080 frame buffer the standard one is not.
Yes you can still get picons and there are some of ocrams in the image feeds. The main difference between the HD and standard image is the HD image is tailored specifically for the 1080 frame buffer the standard one is not.
There are so many of ocrams picons in the feeds...are suggestions on which one to go for..?
I also think the ViX green skin is the best so far...
.......before they are deleted. Its actually become a bit of a Holy Grail for me..!
The other bizarre thing and i suspect many of the other members suffer with this. I bought the receiver (s) to get a better TV viewing experience, but it’s not really worked out as I expected. I now tend to spend most of my evenings fiddling with feeds, skins, images etc etc etc..!..or looking on the forum..