Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] My Solo SE V2 keeps crashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter ready2go
  • Start date Start date
R

ready2go

Guest
Hello,
I have a Vu+ Solo Se V2 with DVB-C Tuner. I have an official subscription to my paid cable tv, and use scam 3.59 to decode it's smartcard. I have mounted a NTFS external HDD, because if I format my hdd as ext3-4 it becomes read only so I can not mount it for timeshifting and I can not copy any media in it.

I'm having crash issues that I dont know what causes it. I cant watch anything and my device goes into boot loop. My crash log is attached, can anyone tell me what causes the crash?

Also when I try to Ftp my device I get an error like " 'secure_chroot_dir':/var/share/empty" . I mkdir /var/share/empty and I can ftp successfully. But getting an error for no reason is weird.
Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

Where/how are you formating as ext3/4 ..... I have never had any issues in having R/W.
Are you running any non feed plugins?
 
I format via device manager as ext3. And it becomes ext3 r/o.
Yes I have several non feed plugins. Linuxsatsupport panel, turkvod, transmission daemon, youtube and kodi direct.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evey time I have seen a debug log like yours on this forum, it has been down to a non feed plugin.

Don't understand tthe EXT3 issue, probably someone else can enlighten both of us:)
 
I suspected from my external hdd and disconnected it. Then I reflashed stb,did not mounted hdd. After a couple hours stb crashed again.
Again when I try to Ftp my device I get error " 'secure_chroot_dir':/var/share/empty" . I mkdir /var/share/empty and I can ftp successfully.

I attached new crash log if anyone kindly interested.

View attachment enigma2_crash_2016-05-26_06-23-41.log
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Try without those extra plugins installed.
Where are you installing your cam from?
Box open to external streaming?
 
Try without those extra plugins installed.
Where are you installing your cam from?
Box open to external streaming?

I did not install any plugin ,it is fresh image. I installed scam from openvix feeds, no stb is not open to external streaming.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top