Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

My solo2 has stopped decoding pay channels I can only hear them with a black screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hotchef
  • Start date Start date
another way to check the entitlements is via CCcam's own web interface.

in your browser type 192.***.***.***:16001 ( replace the **'s with your receivers ip address, and assuming you have not changed the CCcam port / know the login details etc )
 
the config file allready has

ALLOW WEBINFO: yes

Also when I type on the ip addresson my mac it opens up Open Webif interface
 
Am I add last resort now and reinstall vix software

Do i need to factory rest first?
 
another way to check the entitlements is via CCcam's own web interface.

in your browser type 192.***.***.***:16001 ( replace the **'s with your receivers ip address, and assuming you have not changed the CCcam port / know the login details etc )

Sorry to jump on this thread but I have installed my blue card and hopefully followed all the help everyone has kindly provided.

In my entitlements I see this

card reader /dev/sci0
handled 108(0) ecms and 0(0) emms

Nds card ******

Entitlement info
001d 30-03-2010
b766 30-03-2010
b765 30-03-2010
b772 30-03-2010
b773 30-03-2010
b860 30-03-2010
00b 30-03-2010
003 30-03-2010

do those dates suggest active from or active to? as Free To View satellite is slightly different to FreeSat from sky (non sub blue card) I was trying to check those Sky free channels were being decoded from my legit card and not :whistle:
 
Am I add last resort now and reinstall vix software

Do i need to factory rest first?

no need for a factory reset as reflashing the image first erases the flash.
 
Sorry to jump on this thread but I have installed my blue card and hopefully followed all the help everyone has kindly provided.

In my entitlements I see this

card reader /dev/sci0
handled 108(0) ecms and 0(0) emms

Nds card ******

Entitlement info
001d 30-03-2010
b766 30-03-2010
b765 30-03-2010
b772 30-03-2010
b773 30-03-2010
b860 30-03-2010
00b 30-03-2010
003 30-03-2010

do those dates suggest active from or active to? as Free To View satellite is slightly different to FreeSat from sky (non sub blue card) I was trying to check those Sky free channels were being decoded from my legit card and not :whistle:

Those dates are when the entitlements run out and as its a now discontinued card / CAID they wont be renewed but you should still be able to use it to open FTV channels such as CH5 HD.
 
Hi mate

Blue cards are out of date you need a white card now

@hotchef

the message your getting means your CCcam isnt running your need to blue button scroll down to softcam and start the process while in there check the auto start so it keeps it live. If you dont see the version of CCcam in the softcam setup then can i suggest you go back into the folders and chmod755 them, then reboot and look again
 
I went into softcam and I have been running with a green tick in mgcamd_138 only

I have now made both cccam and mgcamd active and still nothing

I dont understand what is meant by going into the folders chmod755 , I can not see this folder.
 
I went into softcam and I have been running with a green tick in mgcamd_138 only

I have now made both cccam and mgcamd active and still nothing

I dont understand what is meant by going into the folders chmod755 , I can not see this folder.

chmod 755 is a unix command that sets access rights to a specific file or folder, it isn't an actual folder.
 
I went into softcam and I have been running with a green tick in mgcamd_138 only

I have now made both cccam and mgcamd active and still nothing

I dont understand what is meant by going into the folders chmod755 , I can not see this folder.

this is achieved by ftp'ing to your box using software like flash fxp.
you will then get a list of all the files in your box and you can navigate to the relevant folder.
right click on it and select attributes.
this is where you change type to 755 then reboot to see if it works.
hope this helps
 
I link via a mac, I can use filezilla to ftp, but cant see the file.
It opens up just like Idreamx with folders?


I have been reading around and i have read that mgcamd 1.38 might be a issue and I should use 1.35
 
I just tried to re-flash the box with openvix-3.0.766 on usb stick

I all looks the same thou.

The solo2 says it is on network 192.168.0.9

but I can not connect via mac using Idreamx to solo2.

It says

box not found
CHeck IP / Port
( is a Web Interface installed on the box?)


But the ip and port are good
on the box I have in pluggins still from before the flash OpenWebif and it looks ok there.

I go into network settings/FTP setup
Ftpd service type : Vsftpd server
Current Status: Running

still nothing but black channels
 
I have checked using mac and idreamx the permission as it is called are allready set to 755

Hi mate

Blue cards are out of date you need a white card now

@hotchef

the message your getting means your CCcam isnt running your need to blue button scroll down to softcam and start the process while in there check the auto start so it keeps it live. If you dont see the version of CCcam in the softcam setup then can i suggest you go back into the folders and chmod755 them, then reboot and look again
 
i dont understand this problem, I got it back working for a week, now nothing again ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top