H
Hotchef
Guest
My solo2 was working perfect for a good 6 months.
On demand is working well, so internet is live in the box.
FTA channels working perfect
Old Hard drive recordings work well too.
Pay channels are giving me a black screen, but I have sound and the menu comes up, just no picture.
Not sure what is important to understand my problem but some info from my settings
Vix image 3.0
build 658
kernel 3.3.6
drivers last update 2013-05-03
I have restarted the softcam manager, I have rebooted the box.
But nothing
On demand is working well, so internet is live in the box.
FTA channels working perfect
Old Hard drive recordings work well too.
Pay channels are giving me a black screen, but I have sound and the menu comes up, just no picture.
Not sure what is important to understand my problem but some info from my settings
Vix image 3.0
build 658
kernel 3.3.6
drivers last update 2013-05-03
I have restarted the softcam manager, I have rebooted the box.
But nothing
