Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

My vu+ solo 2 needs update but goes into boot loop

djkross

New member
Joined
Jan 6, 2015
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
@127.0.0.1
Ok here we go! I just updated my vu solo 2 as I have a green down arrow on my screen then when I did it took ages to boot and then when it to a boot loop with channel db error, currently on hades 012 with a update to 013, don't know if it's a bug or not. Open vix shows 012 as latest? Cheers fellas

Edit:- if mod/admin want to move this it's ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
you are best putting your thread on the bug report page so that people are able to support you
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top