Now with a new Regular font; few screens optimized/changed (NumberZapExt etc).
Skins for Albatros, DreamPlex, MediaPortal,SimpleMovieList also optimized.
Please delete the old skin before installing the new version. Greetings.
Few Screens optimized. Skin for MediaPortal Plugin also optimized (Wall). I posted also few new weathericons. The directory is: usr/share/enigma2/myNOVUM_FHD2. Greetings.
MerlinMusicPlayer changed; EMC Selection/Player optimized; primetime added to the channellist; please the primetime-converter also to the box (follow the directory); other optimizations. Greetings.
I installed this skin instead of myNOVUM_HD_Weather, the simple older skin which is not available any more on the feeds.
But instead of 3 boxes on the right showing 3 next events, I only get 2 events, and the third box at the bottom has the Buttons for Menu, Satellite etc. and not 3 events as you have on the 4'th picture on your first post.
Thanks and sorry for long post, but I really love 3 boxes with 3 events.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.