Hi
Aging Topfield PVR. I need a replacement (and to convert to satellite). Need these functions though:
1. record to a buffer without having to tell it to record, so that I can rewind TV. Handy if I miss something - my current pvr (topfield 5800) records 1hr of the current channel to buffer)
2. Can I then choose to record that programme from the beginning?
3. need to edit programmes and edit on pc (I'm a teacher so use snippets in class)
4. jump forward and backwards a predetermined number of seconds/minutes to skip adverts?
Was looking at Miraclebox or Vu+ Duo2 (prefer the latter - streaming options, but main priority is above) If anyone can advise, I will make immediate purchase.
thanks
Aging Topfield PVR. I need a replacement (and to convert to satellite). Need these functions though:
1. record to a buffer without having to tell it to record, so that I can rewind TV. Handy if I miss something - my current pvr (topfield 5800) records 1hr of the current channel to buffer)
2. Can I then choose to record that programme from the beginning?
3. need to edit programmes and edit on pc (I'm a teacher so use snippets in class)
4. jump forward and backwards a predetermined number of seconds/minutes to skip adverts?
Was looking at Miraclebox or Vu+ Duo2 (prefer the latter - streaming options, but main priority is above) If anyone can advise, I will make immediate purchase.
thanks