Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

need help forwarding/opening correct ports on router for streaming vu+ solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter arnie2014
  • Start date Start date
A

arnie2014

Guest
Hi all

I need help to correctly open/forward the ports needed to allow me to stream ym vu+ solo2 to my PC.

it used to be setup but my router upgraded the software so erased everything, I know I need to forward/open porets 8001, 8002 and 80 but iv tried different configs but cannot seem to get the stream working, so I'm gue4ssing I'm doing something wrong

please can somebody help
 
You don't need to open any ports if on the same network.
If on a different network, you really shouldn't be opening any ports.
 
yes I'm on the same network, I always thought I had to have ports open to stream from my vu+ solo2 to my PC wireless

anyway how can I get it streaming, is their any settings I can check and change? I have never had a problem with it streaming iv always been able to stream it but iv not changed anything at all

all I get when I click the TV icon in openwebif when I click ot open in VLC player I just get a picture and not a stream. it doesn't even refresh and tell me which channel I'm trying to stream like it normally does

before anybody asks no I DO NOT have a problem with my bandwidth
 
I'm using Blackhole 2.1.6 - before u ask no I'm not moving to VIX as I'm happy with blackhole andi understand this forum is more for VIX but iv always had fantastic help from you guyso n here for many problems

and no it is not cloned I do not touch none of that stuff thank you
 
Flash latest blackhole image and see if problem still persists.

You should not have to edit anything to stream within your home network.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top