Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Network Browser Problem

DaMacFunkin

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
2,704
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
54
Hello i seem to have a problem on all my VU boxes running latest vix.
The problem is they don't see each other in Network browser.
If i rescan network browser they detect my Nas, My router, my amp, my computers but not each other.
NFS is installed on all boxes.
The strange thing is with a restore of their automounts.xml they can mount each others drives and access each others recordings no problems, they just can't discover each other anymore.
Any ideas?
 
Everything fine here DaMac. Can see all my boxes on network browser. Haven't got NFS installed but samba activated
 
Last edited:
Deleting '/etc/enigma2/networkbrowser.cache' (before the scan) often helps.
The browser should be able to detect both cifs & nfs devices.
 
Hi, I had already deleted the networkbrowser.cache and tried that, I don't have samba installed on any of the boxes, just NFS, like I said all the mounts in automounts actually mount, I just can't see them in network browser.
If I browse for an NFS mount via spmc on nvidia shield the boxes are discoverable.
:confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top